Ready to launch and grow your podcast?
Recognized as one of the top women to listen to, Natalie helps women entrepreneurs build, grow and scale their businesses. She has been featured in Inc., Fast Company, Huffington Post and Entrepreneur.
You might remember the massive value Natalie dropped back on episode 36 of the show, and we’re excited she’s back to share even more.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How to strategically choose your show’s format
- How to avoid “quitting” when you’re just getting started
- How to create processes to help you grow your show
- The importance of consistency
- Ways to connect with your audience outside of your podcast
- Why you need an email marketing strategy and how to develop one
- How to develop incentives for casual listeners to opt-in to your list
- And much more…
One of my key takeaways from our conversation…
[bctt tweet=”You never know what episode will be the one where someone will find you… – Natalie of @bizchixpodcast”]
Here are a few links mentioned on the show:
- BizChix Podcast
- Natalie Eckdahl on Twitter
- Natalie’s New Podcaster Resource Guide
- BizChix 267: Strategically Design, Launch and Grow a Podcast with Natalie Eckdahl
Subscribe to the show
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast listening app. Also, if you could leave a quick review that would help us continue to improve the show and attract new listeners.
Thank you so much for tuning in!
The post [PODCAST] Strategically Designing your Podcast with Natalie Eckdahl appeared first on Email Marketing Tips.